On-Demand Charter Broker Services
In our experience, private flyers value safety, time, convenience, efficiency, privacy, quality of service and flexibility. Our services deliver value-add across all those categories.
We are specialized in “On-Demand Charter”, meaning you fly when you want to fly, 24/7. Our job is to help you get there comfortably, efficiently and safely.
The Value of On-Demand Charter
All Around the Globe
There are tremendous upsides to On-Demand Charter when compared to using membership programs or direct operator services.
Just a few of the benefits you’ll enjoy:
– No hedging flight hours for the year. There is no sunk cost if you overestimated your travel needs for the year.
– You are not tied to aircraft simply because they are in your region. We always source your trip with the aircraft that best fits your travel requirements.
– We aren’t restricted to a specific fleet, which means, neither are you.
– No blackout or peak travel dates. Your flexibility is never limited to offset travel peaks.
– You are not locked in to Min/Max hours per year. You fly when you need to, with no unneeded commitments or expenses.
– No fees, subscriptions or memberships. Again, you fly when you need to. On-Demand.
Who Is Best Served by On-Demand Charter?
On-Demand Charter is ideal for the traveler who flies fewer than 150 hours per year.
We’ve found that higher-volume travelers are often better served using alternative options such as Aircraft Ownership, Fractional Ownership, Jet Card or Fractional Card Membership, Aircraft Leasing, Direct Charter Cards and Air Taxis.
Those are typically termed commitments, tied to a variety of terms and conditions. While those do serve a purpose for some travelers, they are not the best options for all.
We will work with you to evaluate your needs and the options available, and will help you to understand and compare the costs, terms and conditions involved.
Safety Is Always Priority One
The safety of our Clients is of the utmost importance, so flight crews and aircraft are always fully qualified and credentialed. You can rest easy knowing that pilots, attendants and ground personnel are experienced, certified and adhere to the highest standards in safety and reliability.
– Our Charter Operators are fully certified and abide by the standards and regulations established by the Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) and Department of Transportation (DOT).
– To ensure your safety, operations with FAA are through Federal Air Regulations (FAR) Part 135 On-Demand, which requires audits, checks, limitation requirements and standards for pilots, aircraft maintenance, security administration, business operations, insurance requirements and company ownership.
– In addition to FAA and DOT requirements and standards, Operators typically meet the higher standards and additional audits performed through third-party memberships such as Wyvern and ARG/US.
Gigi Jets is your resource for your private travel needs.
Let us craft a Bespoke Solution to your travel & transportation needs. Discover the difference a Private Charter, brokered by Gigi Jets, can make for you.
Cabin, Comfort, Speed, Safety, Performance… you always have options!
Browse our Aircraft Guide for an overview of available aircraft and features.